Every bootcamp has 5 revision stations.
Just like an outdoor fitness bootcamp has stations... you'll work through each revision station in a logical and progressed way. Let's take the Level 3 A&P bootcamp for example.
Stations 1 and 2 get you clear on what's expected of you in your exam
and gives you a clear 4 and 8-week revision schedule. There's no more guessing what to learn and when. We'll hold you accountable to ensure you stay on track.
Station 3: Here's what's inside the L3 A&P for example.
Module 1: The Heart & Circulatory System
Module 2: The Muscular System
Module 3: Muscle Locations, Origins & Insertions
Module 4: The Body In Motion
Module 5: Posture and Core
Module 6: The Nervous System
Module 7: The Endocrine System
Module 8: The Energy Systems
* Each tutorial has everything you MUST KNOW and learn. All tutorials are approx 45 to 60-minutes meaning you can learn everything in under 8-hours.
* You can download cheat sheets next to each module. Guiding you to EXACTLY what comes up in the exam, with unseen mock questions, quizzes, and tests.
* Press play, rewind, fast forwards,and pause and bring the classroom to your laptop or phone... plus download everything to MP3 and MP4 to learn offline.
* unpicking complex topics like muscles and remembering them first time.
* Questions always come up. That's why we have a 24- hour turn-around policy on student support - have a question and we'll answer it.
* 90% of peeps inside the revision bootcamp are taking their fitness course with another training provider
yet need EXTRA help to guarantee that all-important exam pass.
* There's NO MORE GUESSING as each module guides you to the key content from your course whether you're with:
Active IQ, YMCA, Focus Awards, VTCT, NASM, or transcend awards... we got you covered.
* You get lifetime and instant access. Allowing you to learn, revise, and pass in under 8-hours, plus return back at any time to top up your knowledge.
Our Happiness Guarantee which means we stand by our product 100%. No matter what, no questions asked, no holds barred, no ifs, no and, no buts.
Lastly >>> Stations 4 and 5 gives you an exam strategy to ensure you score TOP MARKS and give you unseen mock questions.
There's revision bootcamps for all fitness exams: Ready to upgrade your revision? and ACE your exam.